Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Addu Ammuk nga Talaga

Hay Apow...I can't seem to get over the fact that most of my friends have graduated from college four days ago and that I will no longer see them in our tambayan in between classes. Oh my, come to think of it...the heavens must have felt my gloom thus the heavy rain during the graduation. Hm, the heavens cried in sympathy/ I shouldn't have been irritated with the rain during that oh-so-melancholic moment.

Uray nu kasjay, I went and bravely watched the graduation ceremony and it was truly agonizing to sit there and watch them march up the stage to recieve their diplomas (which is really just a blank piece of paper...hehe, the real one will be given days later). Random thoughts of what I should have done to be able to graduate on time ran through my mind but what was really almost tearing me apart is the fact that the people I hang out with the most will now go somewhere far and do whatever college graduates do. Well, I know that I still have two of my best buds with me but they're not really the "hanging out, doing nothing" type. The "hanging out, doing nothing" is what I usually do with my college grad friends in order to relieve ourselves of the stress from school work. Who shall I hang out with when I feel stressed and I need to just sit back and relax? Will I be able to drag my (fellow extending) buddies anywhere like I usually do with my college grad friends? What are the odds that I will not become a loner?

I thought that I was over feeling melancholic about these stuff months ago. I know that I'm exaggerating things but I just can't help it. Whew! I'm glad I got that out of my system. Hey, I'm glad they graduated and all...this is just me feeling lonely. I ought to kick myself to shake me out of these uncertainties. But then, I'm a lunatic. I'm lonely one moment and happy the next, angry one moment and ecstatic the next, happy one moment and extremely stressed the next. It's crazy, I know, but it's a crazy world. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I really don't know what I just wrote about. I guess those were just random thoughts that I wanted to jot down to be able to feel less burdened by my dramas in life. I would like to end this by saying congratulations to everyone who made it and I'll catch up soon. Not that I am insisting that you care but I believe I have to constantly repeat "I'll catch up" in order to motivate myself..cheerios!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, come to think of it...the heavens must have felt my gloom thus the heavy rain during the graduation.

    kaya pala umulan. pinagdasal mo. (annoyed)
    hahahaha! :D ganun talaga, di bale bangs, malapit an rin ang moment mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ipagdasal mong gagrad ako ngaun. haha. first draft namin eh nakiusap pa kami kay ma'am na iextend ang deadline dahil exam namin kay sir Muni ngayon. Mayghad. tas may deadline ulit kami kay sir Muni sa deadline naman ng 2nd draft...awanen. matay kamin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. matatapos yan friend, sa adviser niyo nakasalalay yan, kung madiskarte siya. :P

    ReplyDelete